Brandon Park Medical Centre currently provides occupational medicine to individuals and companies from all over Melbourne, not just Wheelers Hill and the south-eastern suburbs.
In conjunction with Rowville Central Clinic, we offer the following services:
- General pre-employment medicals
- Fitness for duty assessment
- Return to work assessment
- Safety critical job medicals
- Q fever medicals
- Category 1 Railway medicals
- Category 2 Railway medicals
- Category 3 Railway medicals
- Yarra tram medicals
- UKOOA off shore medicals
- Oil and gas medicals
- Mining medicals
- Diving medicals
- Truck and commercial driving assessments
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Periodic health surveillance
- Periodic respiratory surveillance
- Hearing assessment
- Lung function assessment
We are accredited Oil & Gas UK (UKOOA) medical examiners as well as accredited Railway medical examiners, providing these services to individuals from all over Melbourne.
We also offer drug and alcohol assessment and support services to different companies through our Australian medical review officer (AMRO).
For further information or to book an appointment for any of the above services, please phone our clinic and speak to one of our friendly receptionists.